We know everyone has different skills, interests and time to give. But, there are loads of ways to get involved with ReachOut.com.
We’re active both online and off, and always looking for help from people of all ages. So if you’re interested, have a look below at some of the options available to you.
ReachOut.com Youth Network
If you’re between 16-25 years-old, you can join our Youth Network. In doing so, you’ll have a say in designing the role of the network and deciding activities to undertake.
You’ll be first to hear about all the events we’re running, be a part of them or be assisted in organising events of your own.
You’ll also meet lots of lovely and inspiring new people!
Big or small, fundraising events are vitally important to ReachOut.com. Without them, we’d struggle.
Past fundraising events include; table quizzes, head shaves, bake sales, mountain climbs and marathon running, to name but a few.
If any of these sound appealing, or if you have fresh ideas, we’d love to hear from you!
To help the team keep the website up to date and fresh we need all kinds of people to create content and contribute ideas.
- Create content – we need writers, photographers, animators and film makers to create content for ReachOut.com. If you’re skilled in these areas, have a story to tell, or would like to have a go at something, our team will work with you to create relevant content.
- Contribute ideas – got an idea for our service? Let us know! Tell us about the issues and topics that really matter to you. We’re constantly looking for ways to evolve and better represent the users – you!
You can also get involved in offline activities such as:
- Build awareness – this is everything from putting up ReachOut.com posters in your school, college, or local club, to organising an event promoting a positive message around youth mental health. This helps us reach more people who may need our support.
- Help with events – our community engagement team bring ReachOut.com to various places such as Young Social Innovators (YSI), college mental health days and arts or music festivals.
- Spread the word – like ReachOut.com, but don’t have the time to get more involved? Why not tell your friends about us or help share our message on Facebook and Twitter?
Don’t be shy!
Whatever your age and interests, we’re looking forward to hearing from you!