Cycle Against Suicide host Student Leaders’ Congress
After the amazing reaction to Cycle Against Suicide this year, they are running schools’ event in January 2014 and any school on the island of Ireland can register a group to attend.
The Cycle Against Suicide Students Leaders’ Congress will be at the RDS in Dublin, Wednesday, 15 January. The congress is aimed at promoting positive mental health along with their message that it’s OK not to feel OK and it’s absolutely OK to ask for help.
How to register
Schools interested in this special event can register a group to participate on Wednesday, 15 January 2014 on the Cycle Against Suicide website. The event runs from 11am to 3pm, but the exhibition floor will be open and entertainment provided from 10am.
Places are limited so please apply now.
The congress programme includes:
- A showcase of student mental health projects and school based initiatives
- An exhibition of Mental Health and Youth Services
- Expert panel discussion on practical mental health strategies
- Couch discussions with Cycle Against Suicide ambassadors from the world of sport and entertainment
- Live broadcasting from the congress by RTE 2FM
- High profile speakers sharing their stories
- Live entertainment.
If you have any questions about the event, just send an e-mail to email@example.com.