Fundraise for ReachOut.com
ReachOut.com is an online service that helps young people through tough times.
Help us reach young people
By providing quality mental health information, personal stories, blogs, videos and an ‘ask the expert’ feature online, we’re reaching young people in a way that is relevant to them.
Getting involved and helping to raise funds for ReachOut.com will help support young people through any tough time they may face.
How your money is spent
ReachOut.com is committed to:
- Providing quality-assured mental health information that’s written in an everyday and accessible language
– to ensure everyone can understand what they or a friend might be going through and how to get further help if needed.
- Creating a strong evidence-base through research
– to understand the best ways to help young people using technology.
- Promoting ReachOut.com in communities across the country
– so every young person will know where to get help and support if they are going through a tough time.
- Developing innovative mental health promotion and support services through technology
– so that young people can get through tough times .
If you’d like to organise your own fundraising event, or take on your own fundraising challenge, for ReachOut.com then just get in touch with your idea.
Contact us on 01-7645666 or at email@example.com.
Anyone can fundraise for ReachOut.com and there are plenty of different events you can get involved in, depending on how much time you want to give and what your interests are.
Get in touch with us. Get involved!
Watch this video to lean more about getting involved in fundraising for Reachout.com