ReachOut.com are calling for young people to use their passions to make a difference!
What’s it all about?
We believe everyone goes through tough times, and anyone can experience a mental health problem.
From issues like break ups to worrying about a friend, ReachOut.com is dedicated to helping young people through these tough times.
Being part of the ReachOut.com Youth Network means you’ll be joining hundreds of young people to promote positive mental health in your school, college and local community.
What does the network do?
Some ways members get involved are:
- Creating online content such as blogs, stories, photographs and videos
- Promoting ReachOut.com events all around the country
- Fundraising for ReachOut.com in your school, college or local community
- Building and contributing to a healthy, helpful online community.
- If you want to get involved and have skills we should know about, let us know!
We have informal drop-ins each month. This gives members a chance to connect and share ideas.
There are opportunities to represent ReachOut.com at events like festivals and conferences. These events can be really fun and a great way to get the word out about ReachOut.com.
How do I sign up
If you’re between 16 and 25 years-old and want to get involved, just mail us email@example.com