What makes you smile?
It’s a clever way to get some positivity into our day. Also, by joining the conversation and tweeting a picture of what makes you smile, you’re in with a chance of winning a ‘feel good’ hamper.
What makes us smile?
We asked some of our youth ambassadors what makes them smile:
• “Coming home from a long day and having a cup of tea with Mammy.”
• “Making someone laugh when they’re angry.”
• “A bath after a long day of work, having dinner made for me, getting letters in the post and watching trashy TV shows with my cat. It’s all about the little things!”
• “Going for a run (especially if it’s slightly drizzling!) after a frustrating day. You can’t beat the feeling of pounding the pavement for a few miles and returning exhausted but weirdly energised at the same time.”
• “Sunshine, tea, tunes and friends.”
Whether it’s puppies, pandas or cake that make you smile it’s time to get tweeting as today is the last day to win that hamper.